Hyundai Key Features
- AC solar panel kit with integrated components for easy installation
- Module-to-module mounting, grounding and wiring for simple expansion
- Plug-in connections eliminate exposed wiring and corrosive environmental affects
- Built-in inverter for household AC power without high-voltage DC wiring
- Kit eligible for 30% federal tax credit
Shipping Weight: 340.85 pounds
Package Size: 71.2 x 42.5 x 19 inches
This Andalay Solar complete rooftop solar kit is a set of four solar panels with integrated components for easy installation. It has module-to-module mounting, grounding and wiring for connecting the panels in a set, and the grids can be secured together with a tie. The plug-in connections eliminate exposed wiring and corrosive environmental affects, and a built-in inverter provides household AC power without high-voltage DC wiring. This four-panel rooftop solar kit is eligible for a 30% federal tax credit, and the system’s performance can be monitored online (monitoring package sold separately).
|Max AC output||215W at 240 VAC|
|Peak inverter efficiency||96.3%|
|Night time power consumption||46 mW|
|Operating temperature range||-40 to +85 degrees C|
|Panel dimensions*||65.3 x 39.3 x 2 inches (H x W x D)|
|Standards met||UL (Underwriter’s Laboratories)
CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
*H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Andalay Solar manufactures solar panels and solar power systems for residential and commercial use. The company, founded in 2001, is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
What’s in the Box?
- (4) Solar panels
- 10 EW Splices
- 10 L Feet
- 10 Bolts and 10 nuts
- Wire Management Clips
- 240-VAC wiring connectors
- 10 Flashing, Fender Washers, and lag bolts
- 1 Grounding Lug
- Free Shipping
Call or message us if you need any additional components or need help with system sizing.