- AC solar panel kit with integrated components for easy installation
- Module-to-module mounting, grounding and wiring for simple expansion
- Plug-in connections eliminate exposed wiring and corrosive environmental affects
- Built-in inverter for household AC power without high-voltage DC wiring
- Kit eligible for 30% federal tax credit
Shipping Weight: 570 pounds
This Andalay Solar complete rooftop solar kit is a set of ten solar panels with integrated components for easy installation. It has module-to-module mounting, grounding and wiring for connecting the panels in a set, and the grids can be secured together with a tie. The plug-in connections eliminate exposed wiring and corrosive environmental affects, and a built-in inverter provides household AC power without high-voltage DC wiring. This rooftop solar kit is eligible for a 30% federal tax credit, and the system’s performance can be monitored online (monitoring package sold separately).
|Max AC output||215W at 240 VAC|
|Peak inverter efficiency||96.3%|
|Night time power consumption||46 mW|
|Operating temperature range||-40 to +85 degrees C|
|Panel dimensions*||65.3 x 39.3 x 2 inches (H x W x D)|
|Standards met||UL (Underwriter’s Laboratories)
CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
*H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
What’s in the Box?
- 10 Solar panels
- 20 EW Splices
- 20 L Feet, G-Bolts and nuts
- 20 Flashing, fender washers, and lag bolts
- Wire Management Clips
- 240-VAC wiring connectors; 1 Pig Tail, 1 Extension Cable\
- 10 NS Brackets
- 1 Grounding Lug
Call or message us if you need any additional components or need help with system sizing.