3KW (3120Kw) DO-IT-YOURSELF SOLAR KIT with Micro Inverters
Rectify Solar’s 3Kw (3120Kw) complete solar kit comes with the following: $1.70 Per Watt
|12||REC Energy REC260PEZ Solar Panels|
|12||Enphase Energy M250 Micro Inverters|
|12||Enphase 240V Portrait Trunk Cable|
|1||Enphase Branch Terminator|
|1||Roof Tech Rail less Racking System for Portrait Layout on Shingle Composition Roof. Other options are available. Please Call (855) 573 2843|
|We have Complete Low Cost Permit Packages Available, for Details
Please Call (855) 573-2843 or Contact Rectify!
REC Solar REC260PEZ
REC is a company based in Norway. They had some much demand for their product they had to build a plant in Singapore. The REC PE Series of solar electric modules are a series of PV modules designed to meet the growing demand for solar modules with exceptional quality and performance. REC’s main business is producing raw silicon. REC has a mine in Moses Lakes, Washington and Butte, Montana. The REC panels are made in a high tech robotized plant in Singapore but since the silicon is mined in the United States, the panels are given “Made in the USA” status. REC also have a new process which allows an inferior grade of silicon to be turned into very pure silicon. This process is called a Fluidized Bed Reactor and it allows a lot more silicon to be processed as opposed to the older Siemens process. This has been great for the solar industry as there used to be a silicon shortage a few years ago.
Enphase Energy M250
Enphase® M250 Microinverter delivers increased energy harvest and reduces design and installation complexity with its all-AC approach. With the M250, the DC circuit is isolated and insulated from ground, so no Ground Electrode Conductor (GEC) is required for the microinverter.This further simplifies installation, enhances safety, and saves on labor and materials costs . The Enphase M250 integrates seamlessly with the Engage ® Cable, the Envoy ® Communications Gateway TM , and Enlighten ® , Enphase’s monitoring and analysis software. Enphase Micro inverters are installed at each solar panel, maximizing energy production and converting the DC power from the panel into standard AC electricity. This offers greater design flexibility and simplified installation, accommodating different roof planes, pitches, or rooftop obstacles. The first to introduce module-level micro inverters, Enphase technology maximizes safety and design flexibility. The M250 Micro inverters are covered by a 25-year limited warranty. Each Enphase Micro inverter is individually connected to one solar panel in your array. This unique configuration means that an individual Maximum Power Point Tracker (MPPT) controls each solar panel. This ensures that the maximum power available from each solar panel is exported to the utility grid regardless of the performance of the other solar panels in the array.
Roof Tech E Mount Air is all-in-one rail-less design, ideal for micro inverter installations.
The Roof Tech E Mount AIR® offers all the benefits of RT-[E] Mount® while providing three inches of clearance from the roof surface to improve cooling in warmer climates. Ideal for PV installations that use a microinverter, the E Mount AIR® can be shipped with its own microinverter mounting bracket, a microinverter wire harness mounting bracket, and an array skirt.
Easy to Install
You can install a small to medium system in a weekend.
- Rectify solar kits uses high efficiency 15.5% REC Energy REC260PEZ solar panels, Enphase M250 inverters, and Roof Tech E Mount rail-less racking systems specifically selected and combined to make do-it-yourself installation possible.
- Anyone who’s mechanically inclined and is comfortable working on their roof can easily install an Rectify Solar DIY Solar kit.
- The Enphase M250 Micro-inverters in our kits have significantly improved the safety of installing a solar panel system by generating standard AC power instead of dangerous DC power.
- Enphase Micro-inverters allow you to have as few or as many panels as you like and to easily expand your system later. They simplify installation as well as allowing monitoring of each module independently. Since each panel is an individual system they maximize the power output from each panel resulting in an average 15% increase in power generation per panel.
- Rectify Solar kits are simple enough for you and a friend to install in a weekend. Your friend is only needed for the last step to help you carry the panels to the roof and hold them while you click in the connections and bolt down the panels.
- Integrated grounding. Many solar installations require a separate grounding system be built. Enphase micro-inverters have integrated grounding that requires no additional components or work.
- Free life time monitoring with Enphase Enlighten
Specification and Technical Documents
REC Solar REC260PEZ
|Model Number||REC260PE-(US) BLK|
|Open Circuit Voltage (V)||37.8|
|Short Circuit Current (A)||9.01|
Enphase Energy M250-60-2LL-S22
|Maximum/Peak Efficiency [%]
|Max. Input Power [W]
|Max. Input Voltage [V]
|MPP Voltage Range [V]
||16V – 48 V|
|Max.Input Current per MPPT [A]
|Voltage Upper Limit for MPPT Range [V]
|AC Power Rating [W]
|Max. AC Power [W]||250W @ 208 and 240|
|AC Voltage Range [V]
||208/183-229 and 240V/211-264V|
|AC Grid Frequency [Hz]||60|
|Max. Microinverters Units xA String||20A String: @208Vac 24 Units (Three Phase) and @ 208Vac 16 Units (single Phase)|
|NEMA Enclosure Rating||Outdoor – NEMA 6|
|Cooling Method||Natural Convection|
|Ambient Temperature Range [Â°C(Â°F)]||-40ºC to +65ºC|
|Display||Monitoring: Enlighten Manager and MyEnlighten monitoring options|
|Compliances/Compliance||UL1741/IEEE1547, FCC Part 15 Class B, CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 0-M91, 0.4-04, and 107.1-01|
|AC Grid Range [Hz]||57-61 Hz|
|Max. recommended PV power (@ module STC)||210-300W|
Roof Tech E Mount AIR
|Model Number||E Mount Air
|E mount Air Material
|Micro Inverter Bracket
|Cable Holder Bracket
||RT Butly (ICC ESR 3575)|
|Certifications||ICC (International Code Council) ESR 3575 Evaluation Report for water Resistance and Durability & Compliance with IBC and IRC 2012, 2009 and 2006 Codes.
-Stamped PE reports for 28 States (IBC 2012, 2009 and 2006 and IRC 2012, 2009 and 2006 codes)
|Fire Class Resistance Rating:||Class A, any Type 1 PV Module for Steep Slope and Low Slope Roofs|
|Flashing Code Compliant||IBC (International Building Code) and IRC (International Residential Code) codes. It is the only certified, fully waterproofed method of flashing.|